Tuesday, March 27, 2012

22 march 2012 sonogram

We had another routine sonogram last week (at 34 weeks) and I'm still not happy about it. We got a different sonographer than we have had before and she was very inattentive in general and wasn't very precise with the measurements, so the results were a bit harrowing. She spent less than half the time they normally spend checking on the necessities (heartbeat) and taking measurements. Not sure if she was new or just having a bad day. I am still feeling baby like I should and my belly is still getting bigger so there's no reason to worry, I just wish the experience had been better.

Kind of a profile picture with a hand by the face

Foot

Not really sure why she gave us this picture. I think its pretty much the same as the first one.

Baby was transverse (sideways) this time, which we hadn't seen since very early on when it was only a couple of inches long. Hopefully we'll have one more routine sonogram at 38 weeks to come and baby will be behaving (head down)!

No comments:

Post a Comment