Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Catching Up Pictures

Hanging out with Daddy after dinner

Splashin at our local splash park before swimming lessons

Playing in the sink

This morning we have Nico's 15 month old check up. My oh my how she's changed since her 12 month one! She's walking very confidently, loves silly body humor like clapping, being held upside down, blowing raspberries, and running under my legs; says a few words; can do about 10 different signs; understands many words and performs simple commands; loves to be tickled and wrestle; continues to be Miss Congeniality wherever we are, even walking up to kids we don't know and hugging them; is very busy exploring and will barely sit down throughout the day anymore; and is learning to get her way by whining (!). I'm excited to see her growth measurements this morning too, although I don't suspect a huge change.

No comments:

Post a Comment