Sunday, May 24, 2015

Adventure Awaits

This summer I (Diana) will be headed to Malawi, Africa with a team from our church home in Orlando! We'll be in Malawi for two weeks and then when the mission trip is over and the team heads back to the U.S., I'll be heading down to South Africa to meet Nicole (working there for 2015) and we will spend a week exploring. I am incredibly excited for this opportunity and excited for a little overseas adventure. The focus of the mission trip is to work with children with special needs and their families. Our church partners with Children of the Nations, which has long-lasting relationships in the communities. I mailed out support letters the other day and I would of course love for you to partner with me on this journey (funds donated will only be used for the mission trip expenses). More info is in your letter, coming your way soon! And if you don't receive a letter that means I don't have your address... Send it to me ;-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment